TOPDON, is a new company rising in the automotive aftermarket. Topdon is dedicated to product development and innovation with a special emphasis on the user experience. Our vehicle-industry experts and veteran engineers ensure that each product is well-designed and manufactured to the highest standards. Our professional team ensures every customer is given first-class service and support. And our experienced management team is committed to bringing you the best auto-care products at budget-friendly cost.
TOPDON TD300, compared with other scanners at higher cost, this simply designed code reader is suitable for DIYers and beginners. If you’re interested in the simple vehicle trouble diagnostic solutions, this inexpensive and reliable code reader would be your best choice. The TD300 OBD2 scanner is a typical code reader with classical design. It includes the basic OBD2 functions like reading and clearing DTCs, retrieving VIN, reading and displaying I/M readiness monitor status, and it is also equipped with the capability of DTC lookup with 7000 code definitions on user's manual. You can easily and conveniently solve your problem with it.
- FAST CODE RETRIEVAL: This entry-level code reader is specially designed for convenient car health status checking, reading and clearing codes (turn off MIL). It doesn’t matter you’re unfamiliar with codes detected; you can easily figure out problems with over 7000 code definitions on the user’s manual.
- EASY AND SIMPLE DIAGNOSIS: Instead of manually vehicle model and year selection, this OBD2 scanner can automatically retrieve vehicle identification number for faster diagnosis. To save money and time in emission status checking, it is designed with I/M readiness status retrieving capability.
- SUITABLE VEHICLES: This is an OBD2 code reader, so if your vehicle is based on CAN or OBD2 protocols, this is a preferable choice for basic vehicle diagnosis. It works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles.
- HANDHELD CONVENIENCE: This portable code reader is very suitable for carrying and storing, and with anti-skid outer protector, you can enjoy a nice using experience. Additionally, there is no battery needed to power it on since it utilizes power directly from the the with 16-pin port connected to the vehicle.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES: You can enjoy a quality worry-free diagnosing experience with 1-year warranty. If you ever have any questions, feel free to contact us
Reading codes: Show the detailed description of the current Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC); Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
Retrieve vehicle identification: To know more specific data and information about your vehicle including vehicle’s manufacturers, age, model, body type and code, engine code and assemble location etc.
1. Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters – white and black screen for a novel design (retro and easy-to-read).
2. Thoughtful design: The OBD2 cable length is 80 cm (32 inches) – you can have a comfortable position to complete your vehicle diagnosis.
3. Mini-sized: It’s easy for you to store and carry with mini-sized and lightweight design; you can directly store it at the glove box for convenient using.
4. Cost-effective: This inexpensive is designed with basic OBD2 functions and all of them are make great sense in the faster health status checking.
Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
Operating Temperature: 0℃ – 50℃ (32℉- 122 F℉)
Storage Temperature: -20℃- 70 ℃ (-4℉-158℉)
Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
Length x Width x Height: 120 mm (4.7″) x 65 mm (2.6″) x 21mm (0.83″)
1 * Main Unit
1 * Quick Start Guide