Orange5 With Full Adapter Programming Tool Orange 5 ECU Programmer Device Hardware+Enhanced Function
Orange5 ONLY connect via USB power supply 5V voltage. It can not connect external power supply via 12V ,otherwise it will burn, always shows corrupt and kill the board. And Please do not update .
Orange 5 programmer is a professional programming device for memory and microcontrollers. Unique feature of the current series programmers is built-in macro language for writing down protocols, which gives fast and easy capability to add new types of micro schemes, precisely meeting manufacturers' requirements to read/write algorithms.
Software Version: V1.34, Software Does not Support Update.
Systems: XP WIN7 WIN8
Please Pay Attention:
The default software version of OEM Orange5 is V1.34, please never try to use higher version or update online, or device will get locked.
MTRK (Included in Orange-5 base)
TMS (Included in Orange-5 base)
Immo HPX 9V0
NEC V850ES/SJ3 V850ES/SG3 UART
NEC V850E2 NEW
Orange5 Technical Info:
* USB power supply (USB2.0/3.0)
* Universal easy to plug panel ZIF16 for EEPROM
* Control of contacts in the sockets
* Two expansions compatible with Orange4 and Omega MTRK
* Protection against overcurrent
* Overload voltage protection
* Two types of power supply: Standart (USB) and enhanced (USB + external power supply)
* Three 3 adjustable voltage and current control: Voltage of power supply ( 2.0…5.0V ), programming voltage (2.0…21.0V), additional static 10V for microcontrollers
* High-speed bidirectional pin drivers with adjustable voltage (2.0…5.0V)
* Wave cycle generator with frequency ( up to 24 Mhz) and out voltage(2.0…5.0V) adjustment
* Capability of functional emulation of class CDC USB devices
* Built-in 32-bit virtual machine
* Supported interface: I2C, SPI, MicroWire, JTAG, UART, BDM, ISO7816, K-LINE (via adapter), CAN (via adapter)
* Programmer is encolsed in a functional box. Supported working under Windows XP/7 32bit. [*Win8.1]
– Installation and Work with Orange-5 under Windwos 7 and Windows 8.1
CnCterm – Terminal program for work with COM ports.
Supports any COM ports, incuding virtual ones from 1 to 20
Works with text (ASCII) and HEX mode
Creating a list of commands that allows editing and fast sending
Fine-tuning the exchange rate
Saving files including command and port settings.
Saving incoming data in binary files
File transfer via serial port.
Delay settings for bytes and blocks
Delay settings between incoming data
Managment of DTR, RTS chains, visualising DSR, CTS, CD, RI
Program doesn't need to be installed
Supports Orange5 programmer in emulation mode.
Orange5 Programmer Chip List:
Immo HPX 9V0
Program with Adapter.
Licenses for M08V, TMS370, Renesas V850 are optional.
For detail chip type model list,pls contact us ,we will send you list link.
Packing List :
1 x Orange 5 Programmer
1 x SOIC8/DIP8 Expert adapter
1 x SSOP8/DIP8
1 x SOIC8/DIP8 adapter
1 x SOIC8_14_93Cxx adapter
1 x Lead 11E9(20) with power
1 x Adapter 05L28/05B
1 x Adapter 908AS60/AZ60 QFP64
1 x Adapter 68HC(7)05P3/E6
1 x Adapter 05B/X_705B/X QFP64 V2
1 x Adapter 11PA8/11E9 QFP64
1 x Adapter 68HC05H12
1 x Adapter 68HC11EA9
1 x Adapter 908AS60
1 x Adapter 9S12Dxx
1 x Adapter 912Dxx
1 x Adapter 9S12X
1 x Adapter 912B32 QFP80
1 x Adapter 68HC11F1
1 x Adapter 68HC11L6
1 x Adapter 68HC11KA4
1 x Adapter 9S12XE
1 x Adapter PCF7941
1 x Adapter TMS374C003A
1 x Adapter MSP430F
1 x Adapter 68HC11KA4 PLCC68
1 x Adapter 908JL
1 x USB cable
10 x Incircuit wire