1. If the CD is broken or can't readable, please contact us to get software download link.
Please do not give us Netural or Negative Review before contacting us. Thank you!
2. This one ONLY works with gasoline car .It can NOT work with diesel car.
It works with almost any brands of gasoline car.
ELM327 V2.1 Highlights:
1. Works on Android/ Symbian/Windows (Win 7 32bits) . Please use Android system V4.1 to V4.3 version. No Support IOS
2. Bluetooth Passwords: 1234
3. Latest Version SW: V2.1.HW: V2.1.
4. This one CAN'T support for Diesel or Trucks and it can't be used on IOS system.
5. Latest sw version supports most of OBDII protocols, NOT Support SAE J1850 PWM and SAE J1850 VPW
6. Support 13 kinds languages:
Czech,Danish,German,English,Spanish,French,Croatian,Hungarian,Italian,Polish,Serbian,Turkish and Russian.
12V power supply (via diagnostic interface) to control LED
1 OBD 2 16-pin standard plug
Bluetooth ELM327 V2.1 Car Diagnostic Scanner Supports OBD2 Protocol
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud initialization, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud initialization, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast initialization, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11-bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29-bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11-bit ID, 250 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29-bit ID, 250 kbaud)
Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
Display current sensor data, including:
Calculated Load Value
Fuel System Status
Short Term Fuel Trim
Long Term Fuel Trim
Intake Manifold Pressure
Intake Air Temperature
Air Flow Rate
Absolute Throttle Position
Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
Fuel System status
Bluetooth ELM327 V2.1 Car Diagnostic Tool Free Software:
2. GM Mode 22 Scan Tool by Terry
3. OBD Gauge for PalmOS and Pocket PC by Dana Peters
4. OBD Logger by Jonathan Senkerik
5. OBD-II ScanMaster by Wladimir Gurskij (ScanMaster 3.52 – local copy)
7. OBD2 Scantool by Ivan Andrewjeski
8. OBDII for ELM322 by David Huffman
9. pyOBD by Donour Sizemore for MacOSX and Linux
10. RDDTC by Pete Calinski
11. Real Scan by Brent Harris
12. ScanTest for Pocket PC by Ivan Ganev aka a-ser
13. OBD by WDT
Description of the connection between the connection adapter and the Bluetooth device:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone or PC (visibility, search function)
2. Insert the diagnostic device into the OBD socket
3. Turn on the ignition switch
4. Allow pairing and connection code 1234
5. Connect the selected program (such as Torque)
1 x OBD 2 Bluetooth Android Adapter
1 x CD
————————————————–HHOBD ELM327 Bluetooth V2.1————————————————–
——————————————–Super Mini ELM327 Bluetooth V2.1————————————-
————————————–Old Version ELM327 Bluetooth V2.1——————————————