Best Quality ELM327 USB V1.5 OBD2 Diagnostic Cable With PIC18F25K80 Chip
ELM 327 Hardware 1.5 OBD II Scanner
ELM 327 USB V1.5 Scanner Highlights:
1. Supports All OBDII protocols: SAE J1850 PWM / VPW, CAN BUS ISO 15765-4.
2. Support Windows XP & Win 7 32 bits Only.
3. USB Connection
4. Voltage input monitors your vehicle's battery.
5. With Real PIC18F25K80 & FTDI Chip
Including 25K80 chip and FT232RL chip, it compatible with 9 full OBD-II protocols, including SAE J1850 PWM and SAE J1850 VPW protocols.
6. Software Version: V2.1 Hardware version: Real V1.5 (Some cheap usb elm327 hardware is v1.5a, which is not really the good v1.5 version.)
7. American cars support OBD2 after 1996 year; European after 2004 year; Asian after 2008; some Japanese cars after 2005.
8. It supports Russian local cars. It supports for VAZ, 2112, 2119, 2117, 2170, 2121, 2123, for UAZ.
For LADA, we can't guarantee.
For Ssangyong, it only supports from 2015 to now.
Sometimes cars in different regions might be designed with different protocols!
Our ELM327 supports most car models but not all. If you are not sure about the compatibility, please tell us your car model and year. We will help check the compatibility.
ELM 327 USB V1.5 Technical Specification:
ELM327 Based – Datasheet
OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
USB Port : (to Computer or PDA)
High quality UL certified USB Cable (equivalent to CE).
CAN (ISO 15765-4)
Automatically searches for the correct protocol or can be configured manually.
Serial Interface uses AT commands to look like a modem.
Supports All OBDII Protocols:(please check your car prtocols if supported or not )
SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 kbaud)
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
Install of ELM 327 USB Plastic:
Simply extract the files into a folder on your computer's hard drive, and you're ready to go.-
Touninstall the program, simply delete the entire contents of the folder where the program resides.
The software supports two platforms – DOS and Windows.
The program lets you perform the following operations:
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
3. Display current sensor data, including:
4. Engine RPM
5. Calculated Load Value
6. Coolant Temperature
7. Fuel System Status
8. Vehicle Speed
9. Short Term Fuel Trim
10. Long Term Fuel Trim
11. Intake Manifold Pressure
12. Timing Advance
13. Intake Air Temperature
14. Air Flow Rate
15. Absolute Throttle Position
16. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17. Fuel System status
18. Fuel Pressure
AND Many others…
New J1939 protocol
Two user-definable CAN protocols
Improved error handling and recovery
Extended addressing support
How To Use USB ELM 327:
1. Turn the car's ignition switch ON. No need to start the engine.
2. Start the software program, click “Options”, select the correct communications port.
3. Your interface now works! Make sure the software can reliably access all the control modules that it should in
1pc x ELM327 V1.5 PIC18F25K80 Interface
1pc x CD Driver